SMOKE-PROJECTD BEAM 24V
D296 Bosch Smoke Detector
The D296 Bosch Long-range beam smoke detector (24V) is used in clear open structures such as arenas, atriums, auditoriums, ballrooms, churches, factories, museums, and warehouses.
Each detector consists of a transmitter, a receiver, and a remote indicator plate. Because the transmitter and receiver typically mount on the ceiling or high on walls or columns, they provide an effective and unobtrusive means of supervising public areas for fire protection.
The D344-RL Remote indicator plate, included with the detector, provides a convenient means of verifying detector status. Install it anywhere within 500 ft (152 m) of the beam receiver (when using 18 AWG [ISO 0.75 mm2 ] wire). The indicator plate has three LEDs to indicate normal, trouble, and alarm conditions, and test points to monitor the detector circuit
Some Features of D296
- Operates over distances between 30 ft (9 m) and 350 ft (107 m) u
- Six levels of switch-selectable sensitivity u
- Built-in alignment sights and tamper protection u
- Automatic range adjustment, signal synchronization, and contamination adjustment u
- Remote indicator plate annunciat(more...)