SYNC CIRCUIT MODULE 12/24VDC WHITE
MDL3W System Senosr SYNC Circuit Module, 12/24 Volt, White
The MDL3W System SensorSpectrAlert Advance is a white, 12/24 volt Sync-Circuit module. The Sync Circuit module synchronizes SpectrAlertÂ® Advance strobes at 1 Hz and horns and chimes at temporal 3 over a single pair of wires. Patented module technology also allows the silencing of horns or chimes on horn/strobe and chime/strobe models over a pair of wires.
The MDL3 Module is designed to work with the SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance series of notification appliances to provide a means of synchronizing the temporal coded horns and chimes, synchronizing the one-second flash timing of the strobe, and silencing the horns and chimes of the horn/strobe and chime/ strobes combination over a two-wire circuit while leaving the strobes active.
- Two-wire operation from module to the devices.
- Silences horns and chimes over a two-wire loop.
- Synchronizes strobes at 1 Hz.
- Synchronizes horns and chimes to temporal 3 patterns.
- Patented technology.
- Interconnects modules for multiple zone synchronization.
- Module controls two Style Y (Class B) circuits or one Style Z (Class A) circuit.